Qawaem program is a tool provided by the Ministry of Commerce and Investment to assist enterprises and audit firms to electronically submit financial statements to the Ministry of Commerce and Investment. This tool contains three major segments that include all sectors in which the presentation and disclosure requirements may vary in accordance with the related accounting standards. These segments are insurance sector, banking sector, and other sector. When you download the program, you should consider the following points:
Minimum Hardware requirements
- Disk Space 500 MB
- 1GB RAM
- Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor or other equivalent processor
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2008;
- Windows XP operating system ; Windows Vista operating system; Windows 7 operating system, Windows 8 operating system;
Other software requirements
- Microsoft Excel 2007, Microsoft Excel 2010 or Microsoft Excel 2013.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1: This can be downloaded from here
- Microsoft Visual Studio Tools For Office Runtime (VSTOR) For Microsoft Excel 2007/2010/2013, Visual Studio Runtime 3.0: This can be downloaded from here
- Programmable Interoperable Assemblies for Microsoft Excel 2007 or Microsoft Excel 2010
- Full Administrator rights for the machine and Full Access rights (Create/Edit/Delete) for the Qawaem Program Installation folder are required to install the iFile Client Tool.
- Internet Connectivity for Version Check.
- All Programs must be installed on hard drive (C:\...)
- Number format should be converted to English format (e.g. 1,2,3)
- The system must be configured to UmAlqura Calendar in case the financial statements issued follow Hijri calendar.
(Note: The above given software requirements are necessary for iFile Client tool to function properly. There is no constraint on the sequence of the installations. However, it is advisable to install .NET Framework and Visual Studio® Runtime before installing iFile Client tool.)
- Minimum Hardware requirements
Last Update : 3 January 2018